[CentralOH] Generating C++ code with templates?

Joshua Kramer josh at globalherald.net
Fri Sep 10 16:25:54 CEST 2010

While we're on the topic of C++ - has anyone used Django (or another
Python templating system) to generate C++ code?

My goal is to again, take a Django model, and generate a set of C++ code
that will do various things to instances of that model.  The "things to be
done" are common among all of the models.  Instead of writing this all by
hand I'd like to just 1) Generate a Django model, 2) Re-compile my
middleware app, and 3) Profit!!

Thanks!
-Josh

--