[CentralOH] Read-Only Database

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:42:49 CET 2010

Really, was your data actually highly structured or were you trying to use
it simply as a key value store?

I would be tempted to try this:
http://pilcrow.madison.wi.us/python-cdb/python-cdb-0.34.Example

Or yeah, if dbm covers it, I would stick with that.  The simplest possible
solution.  Good recommendation Catherine (congrats on your change of
situation too).

Austin

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Catherine Devlin <catherine.devlin at gmail.com