[CentralOH] [announcements] YAPC is coming! June 21st - 25th!

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Sat Jun 12 20:05:45 CEST 2010

Not Python, but a little cross-pollination is always good!  It costs,
but Larry Wall, Damian Conway, and Randal Schwartz will be there.

An international Perl Conference (YAPC) at the Ohio State University,
brand new Ohio Union building, June 21st - 23rd, 2010.  (
http://yapc2010.com )
All of the big names in the Perl community will be there:

Larry Wall will be there.  The Creator of Perl.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Wall )

Damian Conway will be there.  I brought him to Nationwide in 2008 for
perl training.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damian_Conway )

Randal Schwartz will be there.  The author of many O'Reilly Perl Books.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randal_Schwartz  )

The three day conference, June 21st - 23rd, is just $100.  There are
also single day passes available, June 21st - 30$, June 22nd 40$, June
23rd 30$.
( http://yapc2010.com/yn2010/wiki?node=ConferenceSummary )

On Thursday June 24 and Friday June 25th there will be on-site Perl
training ($120 per day), taught by Damian, Randal and several other
key Perl lecturers.
( http://yapc2010.com/yn2010/wiki?node=Training )

Nationwide, a corporate platinum sponsor, already has 50 employees
interested in attending, and we are looking for more interested
attendees.  If you have question please contact Heath Bair or check
out the conference details at http://yapc2010.com