[CentralOH] COhPy First Meeting rapidly approaching.

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:40:00 CEST 2009

It still seems like it's a long way away, but after we all get through
the long weekend and start saying our goodbyes to summer, the first
COhPy meeting will only be three weeks away.

James (I don't have your last name) from Atlantix volunteered to
present on using Python with COM/OLE and Excel, as well as maybe some
Numpy material. I think we should take him up on that, if he still
wants to do it (James?).

There were a number of people who asked about getting time for doing
some lightning talks, which I think is a great idea.

I suspect we have a lot of members and potential members who are not
the most comfortable of public speakers, but who might volunteer if
they know something about X, and everyone is asking for a presentation
on X.

So, I'm not even asking for anyone to volunteer and present (yet).
Please, just let the list know what you are interested in seeing and
doing.

Otherwise, poor Eric's going to have to talk the whole time.