[CentralOH] Anyone heard of executil

Bryan Harris harrisbw at notes.udayton.edu
Thu Feb 26 05:08:17 CET 2009

You ought to be able to extract the necessary files from the RPM.  As I  said I
checked (very briefly) that the site-packages work OK with python 2.5.  You can
also pull out just executil.py and stick that in your project directory.  I
tried that first and it also worked.
--
Bryan Harris
Research Engineer