[CentralOH] PyCon 2008

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:30:21 CET 2008

You can actually use hostels as a full-blown adult.  It feels a little
like you're in college all over again, but it's not quite as wacky as
it sounds.  (I've never stayed in the Chicago one, but Seattle and New
York both felt like a cross between a standard hotel and student
collective housing.)  The Chicago one is listing beds "from
$27/night".

http://www.hihostels.com/affiliates/hiusa60034.php?country=US&city=a60034&AffiliateID=97060

--
- Catherine