[Catalog-sig] PEP 438 progress update

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 01:29:54 CET 2013

Hi all,

It was my intention to formally accept the PEP and deploy the
implementation to the production PyPI when I got back home this week,
but things have been quite hectic and I've not found the time to
perform the pre-deployment tasks needed (specifically steps 5, 6 and 7
of the first transition phase; determining the various email lists I
need to inform people of the changes.) At the moment I'm not sure when
I'll have time to do that; hopefully next week some time but it could
be as long as four weeks before I get sufficient tuits(round).

    Richard