[Catalog-sig] pre-PEP: transition to release-file hosting at pypi site

Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy tk47 at students.poly.edu
Tue Mar 12 22:10:48 CET 2013

Hello Jacob,

Good to hear from you! Thanks for stating your concerns so clearly, and
we do understand them. We agree that inertia is important to maintain.
In fact, we are excited to show this in person to the PyPI community on
Friday.

We expect to release a design document and a demo in a few hours. Let me
finish my midterm, and then I will get back to you :)

Thanks,
Trishank