[Catalog-sig] PyPI/pip security: waiting for input

Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy tk47 at students.poly.edu
Mon Mar 11 23:18:37 CET 2013

On 03/11/2013 01:09 PM, Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy wrote:

> I have the demo up and running, and I just need to get the documentation
> together. Complicating this is that I have a midterm tomorrow, but I
> should have the basic documentation together by today. Let me get back
> to you then!

We are working on the documentation and integration tests, and barring
unexpected circumstances, we hope to show you a well-documented demo of
PyPI + TUF + pip tomorrow.

Actually, many pieces of the documentation and tests are already online,
but we want to glue them all together and complete the missing pieces
before showing them to you.

We thank you for your patience and continued interest.

-Trishank