[Catalog-sig] Massive download problems using https://

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Feb 19 16:43:21 CET 2013

Hi there,

Same problems here too - running a buildout results in 'connection reset
by peer' regularly. The buildout doesn't complete and I need to restart
it repeatedly.

Switching over to mirrors unfortunately won't work for my project as
'zope.container' for reasons beyond me is not mirrored (the releases are
hosted on pypi, not off-site), except for pypi.crate.io, which does
successfully mirror things. Thanks pypi.crate.io, don't know what you're
doing right that the other mirrors are doing wrong, but I'm grateful!

Regards,

Martijn