[Catalog-sig] Pull request to migrate PyPI to bcrypt

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Mon Feb 11 15:04:47 CET 2013

Remember that, at the end of the day, users of moinmoin are aware that their old passwords are at stake, and they were already suggested to change them everywhere they were reused (thus including PyPI).

If we go with the intermediate suggestion of asking people to relogin within 2 months (and force-reset afterwards), we can specify this concern in the email we send them.