[Catalog-sig] Fwd: readthedocs.org or packages.python.org?

martin at v.loewis.de martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Feb 7 01:44:34 CET 2013

Zitat von Jacob Kaplan-Moss <jacob at jacobian.org>:
> pypidocs.org and pypifiles.org are both available (as are the .com
> versions). If anyone's even slightly interested let me know and I'll
> buy them and donate them to the PSF, just in case.

This gets into bike shedding, but they are neither "pypifiles" nor
"pypidocs". They don't belong to the Python Package *Index*, but
to the Python packages themselves (if anything could be called
"pypi files", it might be https://bitbucket.org/loewis/pypi/src)

Even though packages-python.org is still available as well, it's probably
not a good choice, because python-packages.org is a travel agency.