[Catalog-sig] Fwd: [PythonInfo Wiki] Update of "CheeseShop" by BarryWarsaw

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:28:39 CEST 2012

Right. More people - more time.

    count(people(t)) =  math.floor( visibility(project) *
interest(person) / entrybarrier(project) * t )

My commits are reducing entrybarrier() component.
Moving to `pydotorg` group will increase visibility(), because it will
likely contains the mirror for www.python.org, and link to it can be
placed in the footer.
--
anatoly t.