[Catalog-sig] PyPI code now on bitbucket

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Thu Mar 15 19:39:33 CET 2012

Doug, can you make a PyPI repo under the PSF account and add martin and richard as admins? Then you can just push there too and all will be well :-) You might want to just remove the copy under your username and fork the main one after that so it is in the forks list, but the repo under your username can be used for your personal development while the main one stays stable for deployment.

--Noah