[Catalog-sig] PyPI mirrors are out of date

ken cochrane kencochrane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:18:47 CEST 2012

OK, I decided to build a rough prototype during my lunch break, it
isn't anything special, very very basic and rough.

http://pypimirrors-kencochrane.dotcloud.com

available on github here: https://github.com/kencochrane/pypi-mirrors

Needs a lot of TLC, to make it looks as nice as the cpan one, but you
get the picture.

Ken