[Catalog-sig] change package ownership on some packages

James Turk james.p.turk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:37:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm hoping that I can get ownership of a few packages that were uploaded to
PyPI by my coworker that has departed and is currently out of contact (due
to personal reasons, I can elaborate but would prefer not to on a public
mailing list for his privacy).

Due to the sudden nature of his departure this was one of the things
overlooked.

The packages in question are:

The packages in question are:
  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/scrapelib
  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/jellyfish
  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-openstates
  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/nimsp
  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/name_tools

You'll see that I'm listed (sometimes as jturk at sunlightfoundation.com) as
co-author on most of these, they are also all hosted on the sunlightlabs
github account (http://github.com/sunlightlabs), for which I'm one of the
owners.  I'd be happy to provide any additional verification that would be
helpful to assert both of these facts.

My pypi name is jamesturk, if that account could be added as a maintainer on
these 5 I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

James