[Catalog-sig] Tab Title customization and Tal to Django/Jinja transition

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jun 30 01:53:16 CEST 2011

anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> writes:

> Ok. Personal question then - do you support moving PyPI to App Engine?

I don't know why that's a personal question.

−1 on any move to move PyPI away from technologies controlled by the
community. We don't need to increase vendor lock-in for critical
infrastructure.

> Do you support moving PyPI to other cloud platform?

I don't know of any good coherent definition of such a thing, so I don't
know what an answer would mean.

--
 \       “Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right |
  `\   there, in the room talking to you, which is why I don't like to |