[Catalog-sig] API search by python version (or classifier)

Alexis Métaireau alexis at notmyidea.org
Wed Jan 26 22:10:29 CET 2011

Le 26/01/2011 20:45, "Martin v. Löwis" a écrit :
> Indeed - if the URLs are specified, I'd probably implement it
> "directly", instead of trying to keep a couchdb instance updated.

That's certainly a feature to have. Nevertheless, I do think that
CouchDB still have a value here, because it's greatly simplifying the
replication processus, and offers a way to build local websites to
browse the data in each couchdb instance (i.e. on each node).

I'll do that first and let you know when something will be up and running.

Alex