[Catalog-sig] Scheduled PyPI outage on Friday

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Feb 19 00:11:52 CET 2011

Am 18.02.2011 20:37, schrieb David Glick:
> Martin v. Löwis <martin <at> v.loewis.de> writes:
>

>> Due to a Debian upgrade, PyPI will be offline on Friday between 9:00 UTC
>> and 11:00 UTC, most likely for less than an hour.
>
> This morning I am getting a 404 while trying to add a role for a user on a
> package
> (http://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=role_form&package_name=Products.Scrawl).
> Known issue? Related to the upgrade?
>
> Please let me know if this sort of thing is better reported somewhere else.
> thanks,

This is a good place for this kind of report. Proper bug reports should
go to the tracker, though.

As for this report: What exactly is "this morning" (i.e. morning in what
part of the world)? I usually post times in UTC (living, myself,
in GMT+1).

In any case, if I try to access the URL now, I'm getting a login form if
not logged in, and the role management page when logged in as admin,
so it works fine for me.