[Catalog-sig] Bug fixes\enhancements for PyTNEF

Tom Doman tdoman at novell.com
Mon May 10 23:40:37 CEST 2010

To whom it may concern,

I have made some bug fixes and debug enhancements to the PyTNEF package I found here: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pytnef

It appears to be a relatively dead project, last uploaded 2006 but it appears to be hosted on google w/ updates as late as 2008.  I have tried to contact the creator of this project w/o success but I would like to comply w/ the terms of the LGPL by posting my updates back to the same location.  I realize it is not required under the terms of the LGPL but I'd like to follow a "best practice" and give the changes a proper home.

I'm brand new to this community and I haven't yet been able to determine how to submit an update especially when I can't get in touch w/ the maintainer.  Can you help me w/ this procedure?  I have only modified one python file in the entire package.

Thanks,
Tom Doman
Novell Inc.
tdoman at novell.com