[Catalog-sig] Callbacks and Data access

Simon de Vlieger simon at ikanobori.jp
Thu May 6 00:14:33 CEST 2010

It used to be available through the XMLRPC API PyPi exposes but was
removed at a later date.

I noticed this earlier on, see the bugreport here: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2979587&group_id=66150&atid=513503

Is your website going to be just a prettier representation of the PyPi
listings and if so, what would you like to improve on the current PyPi
website (to give a constructive spin to this).

Regards,

Simon de Vlieger