[Catalog-sig] PyPI OpenID changes

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Jan 4 01:14:50 CET 2010

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> writes:
> > If you find any problems, please submit a bug report.
>
> Unfortunately the bug tracker also doesn't support OpenID auth :-)

As Martin points out, the bug tracker for PyPI is not the Python bug
tracker.

I usually find it's best to give a URL to the bug tracker in the same
message asking people to submit to it. Here is the URL for the PyPI bug
tracker <URL:http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=66150>.

--
 \                “Every sentence I utter must be understood not as an |
  `\                      affirmation, but as a question.” —Niels Bohr |