[Catalog-sig] PyPi & PSHB

Justin Lilly justin at justinlilly.com
Fri Feb 5 14:52:15 CET 2010

Hey guys.
  I coded up a quick pubsubhubbub client last night which will consume the
feed that pypi puts out. Below is the script I used to test things out[0].
To trigger an action, I re-registered a previously registered package. The
subscribe function should work, but I did things manually through the PSHB
interface[1].

I think the RSS format works fairly well. My only suggestion might be to
change the RSS feed link to the actual PSHB url. ie:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi?:action=lasthour

If you have questions about it, let me know :)

 -justin

[0]: http://dpaste.de/9zOP/ <http://dpaste.de/JZkf/>
[1]: https://pubsubhubbub.appspot.com/subscribe