[Catalog-sig] pypi package listing UI regression?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:07:11 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 8:23 AM, Benji York <benji at benjiyork.com> wrote:
> I did, but the behavior was added as a proper feature recently
> (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2906878&group_id=66150&atid=513503).

Nice, but...

> I see a scrollable list when I log in.

I don't.  I see the older very-long-list that makes me scroll the
entire page to get content other than the list.  (I recall seeing the
abbreviated-but-not-scrollable list more recently than I'd expect
based on that SF issue, but don't remember the exact date or browser I
was using.)

I just checked using both FF 3.5.9 and Chrome 5.0.342.7 beta, both on Ubuntu.

  -Fred