[Catalog-sig] duplicate / wrong MoinMoin / moin entry in PyPi

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridharr at activestate.com
Thu Jun 25 22:30:18 CEST 2009

On 09-06-25 01:20 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
> P.J. Eby wrote:

>> >  It's not the moin package that was the problem, it was the MoinMoin
>> >  one.  The actual project name of their distributions is "moin", not
>> >  "MoinMoin".
>
> Ok - but does that make deleting the moin package incorrect?
> I think Thomas can now resolve anything on his own from here on.

Their plan actually reads:

"""PyPi should kill the current and very outdated "moin" entry.

Then they either should rename MoinMoin to moin or kill MoinMoin also.

We could then use setup.py register with "moin" as project name."""

So perhaps you should also delete: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/MoinMoin
(unless Thomas can delete it himself?)