[Catalog-sig] [PyPI] Hidden release shown on simple index

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Jan 25 12:12:51 CET 2009

Also related to my initial question:

how to deal with broken package releases if the package maintainer(s)
don't response within a reasonable timeframe? My particular case:
the 1.0 release of 'threadframe' is hidden but visible within the simple
index. This 1.0 release is broken since the download URL actually points
to the 0.1 release of the package. This is highly confusing in the
context of zc.buildout and PyPI mirror because the 1.0 release appears
as being the most current version however no threadframe-1.0* package is
available from the download page.

Andreas