[Catalog-sig] Hosting documentation on PyPI

Ben Bangert ben at groovie.org
Sun Sep 7 08:39:55 CEST 2008

On Aug 6, 2008, at 12:54 PM, Ian Bicking wrote:

> Also, I'd like the "current" version to be bookmarkable.  If every
> URL is bound to a version then you can't do that.

Actually, the only way you can bookmark is if it includes the version.
What's the point of bookmarking URL's that may likely disappear in
version 2.0, 3.0, etc? Unless your bookmark is tied to the version,
there's no saying if its forever... as the feature/module it documents
may be removed, moved, merged elsewhere, etc.

- Ben