[Catalog-sig] PyPI replication project

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:42:53 CEST 2008

hellos,

Mirrors help every other packaging system.  So it stands to reason
that it would help pypi too.  I think since many zope people have been
using mirrors instead of using pypi directly... pypi has been more
available.  It's running lots better for other reasons too... but less
load is probably also nice for pypi :)

cheers,