[Catalog-sig] have you guys restored from backup at any point?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Jul 15 22:41:15 CEST 2008

Chris Withers wrote:
> See this post:
>
> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2008-July/032475.html
>
> Would be good to get to the bottom of it...

I'm not aware of any maintenance work to the database, restore from
backup, or any some such. The latest release of zope.testing is
3.6.0, which appears on the web page. Release 3.5.3 was made by Andreas
Jung, who uploaded the egg at 2008-07-10 04:26:45, see

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.testing/3.5.3

So I'm not quite sure what Andreas is complaining about.

The only issue I can find is that, contrary to Andreas' claims,
release 3.5.2 was never made (i.e. there is no log record of it, and
the release itself is not present in the database). So perhaps creating
3.5.2 failed because he was not a maintainer yet (he is only a package
owner since 2008-07-10 04:21:52), and he tried to upload a 3.5.2 egg
(which clearly would have failed).

Searching for zope.testing (in the search box) brings me to a long list
of packages, the top of which is zope.testing 3.6.0.