[Catalog-sig] Cheeseshop performance improved

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jun 27 05:27:13 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 05:20:36AM +0200, "Martin v. L?wis" wrote:
>IIRC, the machine itself would not be that much of a problem - rack
>space is. We could return creosote to XS4ALL, and reuse that space.

Even if we purchased additional rack space?  I don't know what the
possibilities are, just throwing some things out.

Is creosote completely idle, or would it require our time to get it
decommissioned?

Sean
--
 Gone Postal Sort: Iterate over elements, any element that is out of order you
 blow away.  -- Evelyn, Kevin, and Sean, watching Monty Python and reading DDJ