[Catalog-sig] Caching and expires for the cheese shop.

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 01:05:53 CEST 2007

It looks like possibly some rewrite rules are missing or something.
The package pages don't appear to work.

I got a db dump from Richard a while ago.

Here's a screen shot of the front page.
http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/stuff/screen_shot_2007_06_27_09_01_28.jpg

It looks like the package pages aren't working.  Maybe because a path
is wrong somewhere, or rewrite rules are missing.

eg. this url does not work:
/pypi/4Suite/1.0b1