[Catalog-sig] Caching and expires for the cheese shop.

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:09:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've been trying to set up the cheeseshop for testing cache changes for pypi.

I've been able to set up a test environment, so I should be able to
work on the caching changes now.

It seems the /pypi page, and the /pypi/ pages are different than what
is shown on the real cheeseshop.  Are there modifications on the live
site which aren't checked into subversion?

My local copy shows information about pypi itself.  ie, the header for
the page is "pypi 2005-08-01"

Anyone have ideas about that?

Cheers,