[Catalog-sig] Cheeseshop performance improved

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jul 6 23:45:27 CEST 2007

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 08:16:47AM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
>What is the status if this?  This seems like a promising early step
>and a pretty darn good use of PSF funds.

I never heard anything from Thomas, which I would think would be the right
person to run this through, as I really don't know anything about the
arrangement we have with XS4ALL.  I guess we'd also need to get the PSF to
approve this, though I'd imagine that'd be little more than a formality.

If we don't have any response from Thomas in a bit, I can try contacting
XS4ALL directly and see if they can give us any ideas.

However, I believe that Martin also thinks that with his FastCGi changes it
should be happy now as is...

Thanks,
Sean
--
 I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold
 is the hand that holds you down.  -- Everclear