[Catalog-sig] Cheesecake enhancements and its integration with PyPI.

Michał Kwiatkowski constant.beta at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:56:13 CEST 2006

Hi, my name is Michal Kwiatkowski and I'll be working over the next
few months on Cheesecake under the Summer of Code (more info on
http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode).

Because main target of the project is the Python community I want to
ask the community itself what changes to Cheesecake would be valuable.
We'll still brainstorming with Grig on detailed list of things to
implement. If you care, please visit wiki page we've set up at
http://pycheesecake.org/wiki/SummerOfCode06 and add your comments and
ideas to the list. Feel free to discuss things in this thread if you
like.

Thanks for support,
mk
--
 . o .       >>  http://joker.linuxstuff.pl  <<
 . . o   It's easier to get forgiveness for being wrong