[Catalog-sig] feedback received from python.org trac

jim_on_linux inq1ltd at verizon.net
Mon Mar 13 04:16:38 CET 2006

On Sunday 12 March 2006 17:07, Martin v. Löwis
wrote:

> It's not a regular occurrence. Most users
> apparently found one or the other way to deal
> with such systems. For example, one could use
> the same password for a number of such systems,

Dear Martin,

If this is not a regular event I agree leave it
alone.

However I checked the .pypirc file and found that
the user name and password that I am using is
valid.  And, after trying trying again a few
minutes ago I'm still having the same problem.

"Authentication Failed. Do you want to retry?"

The problem is not that I forgot my user name or
password.

I will try your suggestion in the morning.

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi

Thanks,

Jim