[Catalog-sig] PyPI enhancement wish items?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Apr 20 19:00:34 CEST 2006

--- "Phillip J. Eby" <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:

> 2) Compute "cheesecake" scores for modified entries (using only the
> metrics
> that don't actually run any of the package's code, of course) and
> display
> them prominently. :)

Cheesecake! Cheesecake! I'm all for that! :-)

I've kind of neglected the cheesecake project in the last couple of
months, but if you guys express interest in it, I'm way more motivated
to dust it off and improve it...

I was actually thinking that cheesecake will never take off and gain
mind share unless I actually start displaying its scores for the PyPI
packages in a very prominent way :-)

Grig