[Catalog-sig] Graphics toolkits

Ron Fritz ron at techsoftamerica.com
Tue Oct 21 16:10:14 EDT 2003

We develop a graphics development toolkit called the HOOPS 3D
Application Framework which has a Python interface. I'm interested in
the input of folks in this group as to how we would best get the word to
the Python development community that this interface exists to a
high-level graphics toolkit like HOOPS. In fact, they will be interested
to also know that we have a free version of HOOPS for Linux which anyone
can download from www.hoops3d.com and use.

I don't want this to be an ad, so I won't say more about HOOPS here -
but any advice you can give about getting the word out to the Python
community would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron Fritz

Ron Fritz