[Catalog-sig] FWD: Re: PyPI, Python Package Index is Great. Please make it easier to find!

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Nov 19 20:12:02 EST 2003

[Yeah, this is old.  Sue me.]

This person wanted some text to explain the difference between the
Vaults of Parnassus and PyPI, so I asked him to write some.  Could
someone approve or edit this?  If any of you have access to python.org,
go ahead and make the modification directly; otherwise, send the
completed draft back to webmaster at python.org (I've already set Reply-To
for this message).

----- Forwarded message from Rbtyod at aol.com -----

----- End forwarded message -----