[Catalog-sig] PyPI Maintenance Question

Richard Jones richardjones@optushome.com.au
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:38:12 +1100

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:52 pm, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 10:13:19PM +1100, Richard Jones wrote:
> > It's probably best to email the author, rather than this list. The auth=
or
> > in this instance is "lalo at laranja org", which is obviously missing an
> > "@" symbol and a "." :)
>
> Or should the support tracker on the pypi.sf.net project be used?  I
> noticed there's already been at least one change request that was
> filed and completed in that tracker.

Yes, the user in question failed to read the sidebar which mentions bug=20
reports and support requests, and came straight to the list. I expected tha=
t=20
initially, and forgot to mention it in my reply (it was late.) It was so=20
late, if fact, that I've only just read my reply and it's pretty obscure :)

I hope the author can actually deciper my description of the email address=
=20
obsfuscation and contact lalo...

   Richard