[Catalog-sig] Status

Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:35:27 -0700

> Coming into this thread a bit late, I kept hearing messages about
> a BoF or something of the kind going to take place at the Open Source
> conference to kick this project forward again. Wasn't Paul Prescod
> (also at ActiveState) organizing something like that?

Paul did a demo of some work ActiveState put into the catalog-sig in attempt
to kick start the project. However its not totally integrated with the PEP
and part of the feedback from that was a feeling that we should be involved
in more with the community catalog-sig. Hence..

still-trying-to-read-the-peps-on-the-subject-ly-yours
--
  Andy McKay