[Catalog-sig] UI for managing catalog

Moshe Zadka moshez@zadka.site.co.il
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:23:21 +0200

> > 2) Submit a URL from which the distribution can be downloaded.  A
> > script will then fetch it, extract setup.py, and everything follows as
> > before.
>
> Is this added complexity (for us) worth having?

Well, it can be left out for the first version. I'm sure it's needed in
the long run: it's much easier on people (like me) whose home computer
is connected at low speed. I upload it anyway to my website, and I'd
rather CPyAN would download it without me having to sacrifice my limited
bandwidth for that.
--
Moshe Zadka <sig@zadka.site.co.il>
This is a signature anti-virus.