[capi-sig] Garbage Collection Error

Nathan Osman george_edison55 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:31:45 CET 2009

Everyone was so helpful with my last question, I think I'll ask another.
I have an app that uses the Python/C api. It loads a few scripts, calls a few functions, and everything works fine. That is, until the app exits and calls Py_Finalize. Then the following error appears: (GetName is a function in one of the scripts)

Exception AttributeError: "'module' object has no attribute 'GetName'" in 'garbage collection' ignored
Fatal Python error: unexpected exception during garbage collection

Then the app crashes. Im using Python 3.1 on Windows if that helps. Any advice would be appreciated.

- George