[capi-sig] Best Place to start a C/API Cookbook

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Sep 7 01:46:43 CEST 2007

Fred Drake wrote:
> On 9/6/07, Campbell Barton <cbarton at metavr.com> wrote:
>> Hi, Id like to start a C/API cookbook and collect generic useful utility
>> functions there that can be a resource for people who are newer to the C
>> api.
>
> Good idea.
>
>> This page dosnt really ave any sections that match a C/API cookbook, and
>> you need a login to do so.
>> http://wiki.python.org/moin/
>
> The Python wiki does *not* require a login.  I'd suggest that this
> should be the preferred place to start such an effort unless there's a
> compelling reason it won't work.  I don't see one at this point.
>

>   -Fred

Started the cookbook here,
http://wiki.python.org/moin/CAPI_CookBook

Its linked from this page
http://wiki.python.org/moin/CategoryDocumentation

Need to come up with a prefix for helper functions like this... so far
Iv left the prefix we had in blender.

Please add helper functions from your own API projects. ;)