[Canberra-PUG] Speakers needed!

Gavin Jackson gavin.jackson at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:05:57 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We are after speakers for the Canberra Python Users Group! Are you working
on something interesting that you want to share? Maybe you have read about
a new library or framework.

Please let us know if you would like to present on one of the following
dates:

   - June 7
   - July 5
   - August 2

Don't worry if this is your first time presenting, you can nominate a 25
min or 50 min slot - we can have multiple presentations across the evening.

Meetup Group:

   - https://www.meetup.com/Canberra-Python-Meetup-Group/

Wiki:

   - https://wiki.python.org/moin/CanberraPUG

G+ Community (please share stuff!):

   - https://plus.google.com/communities/103339628935802168974

PS. It's a great venue to practice your upcoming Pyconau presentations!

   - https://2018.pycon-au.org/
   - CFP closes on 28 May - conference is running in Sydney this year
   (24-26 August).

Cheers,
Gav, Mike and Jonah
CPUG Organisers