[Canberra-PUG] July talk this Thursday at 6pm

Gavin Jackson gavin.jackson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:50:56 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Quick reminder, we have the CPUG meeting coming up this Thursday 6pm at the
Peoplebank offices in Civic.

*Presentation Topic:* An introduction to image analysis with OpenCV and its
application to honeybee research.
*Speaker:* Jack Simpson is a PhD candidate at ANU working on honeybee
tracking and behavioural analysis.

More details can be found here:

https://plus.google.com/events/chmn0fuastf5fqcbsu11hl1nd0s?authkey=CNjRk7nkxbHLrAE

*Please RSVP to the G+ event to assist with catering a seating
arrangements.*

FYI: The August meeting will need to be pushed back a week (to August 13th)
- I'll confirm later in the month. Anyone want to speak?

Cheers,
Gav

{e} gavin.jackson at gmail.com {mb} 0422 443 980
{skype} gavin6252 {twitter} @gavz {blog} www.gavinj.net