[Canberra-PUG] Meeting this Thursday at 6pm at Peoplebank offices, Civic

Gavin Jackson gavin.jackson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:05:18 CET 2014

Wrapping Python around C code - Hugh Fisher

Please RSVP using the following G+ event:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c9ie7dmr7s781a7kqff9ikt11jk?authkey=CO70rv_a_5f6zwE

Location, Pizza and beer all kindly provided by Peoplebank.

Remember: Keep an eye out on our G+ page for Canberra python contracting
opportunities through Peoplebank.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103339628935802168974
Also, don't be afraid to post interesting links/articles/pypi packages -
your contributions are most welcome!

The G+ community has grown to 99 members! Hopefully we will have hit 100
for our December meeting. For the December meeting we will run timed
lightning talks (5 minutes per talk). I'll set up a wiki page and send an
email out later this month to gather speakers for this event.

Wanted: speakers for 2015! Let me know if you are interested in presenting
in the new year. I'm thinking the first meeting will be the first Thursday
of March 2015 (5th).

Cheers,
Gav

{e} gavin.jackson at gmail.com {mb} 0422 443 980