[Canberra-PUG] December Meeting - 5th of December.

Padarn Wilson padarn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 00:59:52 CET 2013

Hi all,

The next meeting is planned for the 5th of December, same time and place :-)

As we briefly discussed last time, because we're approaching the end of the
year, this meeting will run a little differently. Instead of organizing
speakers to give talks, the plan is to give anyone the chance to give a
quick 5 minute (+extra time for questions) talk on something exciting.

If you're interested in giving a talk it would be good if you could let me
know so that I can make sure we have at least a few lined up, but if you
decide you do/don't want to at the last minute, that will be fine too.

Following this, we'll head over to somewhere nearby for some drinks/snacks
and discuss what the group can do next year.

I will update the wiki with details soon, and there will surely be a G+
event organized by Gavin.

Cheers,
Padarn