[Canberra-PUG] Upcoming meeting

Padarn Wilson padarn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 11:54:05 CEST 2013

Hi all,

The next Canberra Users Group meeting will be on the 4th of July. We'll
have two main talks this time:

1) Paul Leopardi will be back from SciPy 2013 (he must be over there now),
and has promised to give us a rundown of the things that caught his
attention.
2) I will be giving a brief overview of the iPython Notebook, by looking at
how I've been using it for my own work.

If anyone else would like to give a short presentation or similar then
you're more than welcome.

Meeting will be at the usual time (6pm) and the usual place (N101, CSIT
building ANU). I would also like to reassure you that I will make sure the
aircon isn't turned on this time..

Padarn