[Canberra-PUG] Linux Conf 2013: zookeepr hackfest

Elena Williams u4202343 at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 4 06:31:43 CEST 2012

Linux Conf Australia 2013 is going to be held in Canberra in January (yay!).

Their website/papers management system is an open source project called "
Zookeepr <http://zookeepr.org/>" which is based on Pylons.

I've talked about this occasionally, it's not too bad but does need some
love, so we're going to be having a good ol' hack on it.

So ... is anyone interested in *being part of a hackfest over the long
weekend*?

Maybe you're in to Pylons. Or want to experience being part of a rad open
source project. Or like hacking on python web frameworks generally. It's
guaranteed to be some type of fun.

If so let us know or contact me personally either on this email or
ele.wil at gmail.com

Elena :)
@elequ