[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] International PyCon Prospectus

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Mon Mar 14 14:10:21 EDT 2016

Hi Nick,

We're not using the google doc where you posted your comments. The PDF I
sent around is our working document. That being said, we do need to
incorporate new language more clearly identifying the benefits and whatever
discounts we decide to offer.

The challenge is that the only thing we can discount is the admin fee.
Based on my feedback, even if we didn't charge any fees, I'm not convinced
that any companies would take us up on what we're offering in the
prospectus. Granted, we only sent the prospectus to 6-7 companies, so we
don't have a lot of data to look at.

I'm very willing to add copy to our working doc, but I need help with the
wording. A page could be added before the "Build Your Own Bundle" page that
shows the offer that is not "custom" or a la carte and the discount. Right
now, we're only showing a custom option.

Betsy

Betsy Waliszewski
Python Software Foundation
Event Coordinator / Administrator